Types of tablets
Fast disintegrating tablets, slow-release tablets, double-layer tablets, effervescent tablets, chewable tablets, and lozenges.
Specifications and shapes
Diamond-shape, triangular, capsule-shape, oval-shape, double-layer and triple-layer.
- Simple and easy to serve, high stability.
- Available in a wide variety of shapes.
- The most common dosage form for health supplements.
Types of capsules
Animal gelatin capsules, vegetarian capsules, soft capsules, liquid capsules, liquid-sealing capsules, and beadlet capsules.
- Unique sealing design for complete encapsulation.
- Masking unpleasant odor and taste of the ingredients.
- Insulation from moisture, oxygen, light and other factors to ensure the stability of active ingredients.
- Eliminating the use of excipients.
- Rapid dispersion, release, and absorption in intestine.
Powder or Liquid Sachet/Stickpack
- Small particle size and large surface area for superior dispersion and absorption.
- Faster dissolution and absorption than tablets and capsules.
- Suitable for children, elders and those who have difficulties in swallowing solid dosage forms.
- High concentration of active ingredients.
- The flavors may be adjusted according to the market demands.
- The most popular dosage form for skincare supplements.
Functional Jelly & Liquid Cup
- Portable, low in calorie.
- Good texture and mouth feel.
- Different and value-added.
Types of candies
Crispy jelly candy, jelly candy, hard candy and gummy candy.
- Colorful and versatile.
- Adding a fun and playful twist to the selection of health products.
- Kids favorite.